Isn’t it a nice feeling when you start something new? It can be a little frightening at first though, so here are some inspirational quotes about new beginnings. These have been a great help to me. I hope they’ll do the same for you!
Quotes About New Beginnings
1. “Let’s forget the baggages of the past and make a new beginning.” ~ Shehbaz Sharif
Don’t dwell on your past issues. Instead, move forward and try new things.
2. “Realize that if a door closed, it’s because what was behind it wasn’t meant for you.” ~ Mandy Hale
Sometimes life doesn’t throw us in the direction we expected. Cheer up! Excel wherever you are. Never give up on your goals. Simply alter your actions to bypass trouble.
3. “Accomplishments don’t erase shame, hatred, cruelty, silence, ignorance, discrimination, low self-esteem or immorality. It covers it up, with a creative version of pride and ego. Only restitution, forgiving yourself and others, compassion, repentance and living with dignity will ever erase the past.” ~ Shannon L. Alder
Dignity is greater than power! Don’t try to bury your problems with good deeds. Face them head on!
4. “Nothing is predestined. The obstacles of your past can become the gateways that lead to new beginnings.” ~ Ralph Blum
Don’t worry when troubles come your way. In the end, all trouble can do is make you stronger!
5. “And now let us welcome the new year, full of things that never were.” ~Rainer Maria Rilke
Anyone else terrible with their New Year’s resolutions? Let’s take up whatever we had planned for this year right now, shall we?
6. “You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call ‘failure’ is not the falling down, but the staying down.” ~ Mary Pickford
So long as you don’t give up, there’s no problem failing sometimes.
7. “No, this is not the beginning of a new chapter in my life; this is the beginning of a new book! That first book is already closed, ended, and tossed into the seas; this new book is newly opened, has just begun! Look, it is the first page! And it is a beautiful one!” ~ C. JoyBell C.
No matter your age, you can always go back to page one and start a new story.
8. “Surrender . . .sacrificing my life or suffering in order to change what needs to be changed” ~ Rick Warren.
Surrender your worries and change your life!
9. “Every moment is a fresh beginning.” ~ T.S. Eliot
Don’t worry; it’s never too late to start over.
10. “You raze the old to raise the new.” ~ Justina Chen
Take out anything that isn’t good for you from your life and fill yourself with nothing but good things.
Which is Your Favourite?
I quite like number 5, as that one hits me hard. (I’m sure you can guess why, right?)
Which one do you feel connected to the most? Let us know down in the comments! Good luck to you all with your new beginnings!